April 23, 2011

Meet Kimee

This fantastic lady co-owns a fabulous studio in San Diego: http://www.theboudoirdivas.com/. KP Studios was just lucky enough that she happened to fall in love with a cool cat from Anacortes and has made the leap from sun to clouds. She will continue to work for her studio part-time and travel to southern California once a month. The rest of the time she is ours!!!! Dude. So cool.

Hey you Anacort-ians, if you are downtown, pop in to the studio and welcome Kimee to town!
And a quick note from Kimee.....
Hi everyone! I just wanted to say thank you so much to everyone who has sent an email welcoming me to Anacortes. I am loving being here, and I am so thankful to be a part of the KP Studios team. If you would like to get in touch, please feel free to email me anytime: kimee@kuhnlein.com I'm looking forward to meeting you!

No comments: